This our free guide detailing our tips and tricks from six years of gathering in our mother-daughter book club. We share thoughts on:
- Discussion questions // fostering meaningful discussions, the importance of “parent-only” questions, and tips for facilitating
- Literary-themed food // creating your menu, the importance of food, and how we do the food for our Literature Kits
- Activities // Crafty or non-crafty ~ options for both
- Scheduling your gatherings
- How to get a book read in the midst of busy life
- Creating ambience for your gathering
- The value of unstructured hang-out time
With the hope of threading stories, threading lives,
Stephanie & Tina
- Receive our book list of every book we’ve read in our mother-daughter book club over six years when you join our bookish community.
- Literature Kits are hosting guides for meaningful gatherings with minimal work. Read about the what, why, and how of Literature Kits here.
- If you’re curious about Literature Kits, download our free sample, Wonder by R.J. Palacio.